We provide a quote on the carpet you have chosen. If it does not:
• Compare with another Company then we are happy on production of a written quotation indicating exactly the same carpet and underlay to have another look at our calculations.
• Meet your Budget – we will be very happy to make suggestions to provide an alternative quote for a similar carpet. It is possible that a carpet in the same style / pile density / pile weight can work out cheaper from a different Manufacturer.
When Comparing Prices:
• Final total price should be compared and not the individual components as every flooring Company will price differently.
• Fair comparisons can only be made, if like for like is being compared – Carpets come in different qualities /pile density / pile weight. There are thousands of 80/20 Twists and although they may look the same they most likely will not be. If you see something completely different elsewhere we should be able to source that carpet and if you wish, quote you for it.
• Check alternative quotations for grade of underlay, if new grippers are included, if door-bars are being supplied, if joins are necessary, is so are they being made in appropriate areas? Alternative quotations can make savings on all of these things but not necessarily give a good finish.
Finally, Floor Dimensions experienced fitters are employed by the Company and this is becoming less common in this day and age. Quite often other Companies will require you to pay the fitter separately. Our fitters are given the correct amount of time to complete your installation to a high standard and if you do have a problem you can return to us and be sure we will correct that problem.
No-one at Floor Dimensions work on commission, no-one has an ulterior motive to sell one particular carpet above another. All estimators have been in the flooring industry all their working lives.
Get in touch
Members of the Contract Flooring Association